Create, through consensus, a green neighborhood of diverse people, to include private and common spaces that form a close-knit community.
- We are seeking to build a cohesive, cooperative community based on respect, responsibility, and shared human and material resources.
- We are committed to housing consisting of private residences and shared community space that fosters interaction.
- We encourage and accept a diverse membership, representing a variety of ages, family structures, ethnic, cultural, and spiritual backgrounds.
- We are dedicated to consensus decision- making.
- We value living lightly on the earth with green, sustainable building principles and pledge the wise use of our natural resources. We also value a sense of family with each other and the larger community, a safe environment for growing and learning, and privacy balanced with cooperative living.